We are looking to hire an experienced manager to lead our system integration test engineering team consisting of QA Engineers. You will contribute in defining the test strategy with our cross-functional product development teams, design the test infrastructure and drive the organization on the path to better quality.
Overall Responsibilities for QE Manager:
- Oversee the successful management of the System Integration Test team.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models iDirect’s values and culture.
- Oversee the successful completion of the regression and release cycles.
- Development & review of Integration, automation & performance test plans to perform measure and certify the product quality
- Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and coordinates testing.
- Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Coordinates testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Supporting and enhancing the QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases.